Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just had to tell my mom, Happy Mother's Day. I miss you and I hope the day is going wonderful. Teresa Maltsberger is one of the best mothers in the world. She was always there for me and attended every game I ever played growing up. I remember speeding through Ohio trying to follow the rest of the baseball team to get to games. My mother gave up a lot for me and for that I am eternally grateful. She rarely did things for herself, instead choosing to sacrifice things for her children. It never went unappreciated. Thank you for taking me to the doctor every time I busted my foot trying to climb the refrigerator, or making every lunch for school for years and years. Each one of them were delicious.

Mom, I can never say thank you enough. You have always meant so much to me and have helped me become the man I am today. Thank you for being a wonderful mother.

Maltzy

No comments: