Monday, June 8, 2009

Yay.......Summer school


Haven't blogged in a while and probably won't again for a while. I only have about 2 readers so not too many to disappoint...


So the wife and I were driving in town and she sees this car and immediately pulled out the camera. I love the color, orange looks tough on a car like that. For those not in the know..it is a Lamborghini and a beautiful one at that. I love supercars as much as anyone else, but I still wonder why anyone would spend a few hundred thousand on a car...ever. I know this car can go over 200 mph and that alone makes it unbelievably cool, but that is a lot of money that could be waisted by some person texting on their cell phone or changing a cd...if I had one (I'd sell it, but that's not the point) I wouldn't want to take it out on Memphis streets ever...too many bad drivers.
I would drive a Porsche 911 though..I'll very likely never come close to owning one so it doesn't matter, but I've always loved fine German engineering...so I would settle for a Volkswagen Jetta Turbo Diesel... Porsche owhs over half of Volkswagen so it's kind of the same, right?
One more thing....
Wednesday June 10 is my 3 year anniversary and I can't imagine how there could be a more wonderful and amazing wife than the woman I am married to. Thank you for 3 wonderful years and I love you so much. Here's to 80 more years together.

No comments: